From GMod Wiki
"Cleverness is not wisdom."
This user can code advanced lua.
This user uses Firefox
This user is from England, UK
This user knows the hammer editor inside and out
This user has an XBox 360.
I'm working currently on 2 gamemodes, not really Hype-Worthy as of yet, but will be released sometime within the next year when I figure out some more advanced lua to introduce to them.
I usually have my moments with lua, when I can answer almost any question, then I have those moments when I really can't remember ANYTHING.
My Lua Tutorial Series
|Note: Any episodes without a link, mean there is NO episode created yet|
Series 1 (Aiming for an October Completion)
- Episode 1 - Setting Up Notepad++
- Episode 2 - Strings, Variables and Concatenation
- Episode 3 - If, Else and ElseIf Statements
- Episode 4 - Functions and Arguments
- Episode 5 - Tables
- Episode 6 - Arithmetic
- Episode 7 - The For Loop
- Episode 8 - The For In Loop
- Episode 9 - Parenthesis with Arithmetic
|Will take request for tutorials to span the gap between Series 1 and 2 up until January 1st|
Series 2 (Will not be started until January 2011)
- Episode 1 - Fretta Gamemodes
- Episode 2 - Basic Gamemode( Non-Fretta )
- Episode 3 - Advanced Gamemode Techniques
- Episode 4 - Basic HUD
- Episode 5 - HUD Tips and Tricks
- Episode 6 - Advanced HUD Techniques
- Episode 7 - Getting to know Derma
- Episode 8 - Derma Controls
- Episode 9 - Binding Derma Panels
- Episode 10 - Advanced Derma Techniques
Series 3 (Probably won't be started until mid-2011)
|I am undecided as to what this series will teach you about, some opinions on what advanced techniques you would like to see would be nice|
- Work on my 2 gamemodes, get them finished
- Finish Series 1 of my Lua Video Tutorials
- Learn Amazing After Effects tricks for upcoming video ideas